Sunday 29 August 2010

You shouldn't have

Buying presents is both one of my most favourite and most dreaded things to do. I love finding items that are perfect for my loved ones but the pressure of making sure that present is just right it also a lot. I definitely get overly worked up over presents but this is only because I want something that is materialistic to represent more than this - to express love or give the receiver an experience and memory they won't forget.

I was looking for a present for my sister when I came across something I never thought anyone would think of selling. Nothing.

http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/nothing-nothing-gift-gift-of-nothing.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=free&utm_term=Gift+of+Nothing
It's supposedly for those who have everything. And a lesson to teach others about our materialistic society. Although I'd say it's the makers who have priced stale air at £2.19 that should learn that some things in life do not have a monetary value.

1 comment:

  1. HA HA!! that's absolutely crazy! I have to say I'd be a little miffed if I recieved this for my birthday!! x

    ReplyDelete